Round4Pound Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 years or over resident in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland. Proof of age and identity may be required. Entry to the Promotion is free.
- For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, British Boxing Blog (formally registered as Round4Pound Ltd) act as the Promoter.
- In order to enter the Promotion players are required to sign up using an email address. One account per email address only is permitted.
- Round4Pound Ltd reserves the right to share email addresses with third parties, where appropriate.
- Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- Any Prize, either Jackpot or Guaranteed Giveaways (GG) – to be specified in advance for individual Round of the Promotion – will be provided in its entirety by the Promoter.
- A winning Jackpot entry is an entry specifically predict the correct outcomes and exact finishing round of fights chosen by the Promoter (an entry totalling the maximum available League Table points – see Section 9 below). In the event of more than one winning Jackpot entry, the prize will be shared equally between all winning participants.
- Players have the option to specify KO -which covers the fight ending in any given round by Knockout, Technical Knockout or Disqualification – and Points decision should they wish to predict a chosen bout will go the distance, as well as a Draw.
- The League Table scoring system is stated at www.britishboxingblog.com/round4pound as follows:
Correct winner, by KO & exact rounds = 5 POINTSCorrect winner by Points Decision = 5 POINTSCorrectly predicting a Draw = 5 POINTSCorrect winner, KO but wrong round = 3 POINTSCorrect winner only = 1 POINT
- League Table scores and entries are automatically updated daily at 2:00am
- The highest scoring League Table entry may receive a GG prize – at the discretion of the Promoter – where previously advertised. There will not be a GG for every Round.
- Each League Table competition will last 12 Rounds. The highest overall score at the end of 12 Rounds shall receive a prize (to be announced) given by the Promoter
- In the event of a bout ending in a “no-contest”, in one or more of the chosen bouts, all entries for that particular bout will be decided by the Promoter. A reduced Jackpot prize may be awarded should all other predictions accrue 5 points each.
- In the event of one or more of the chosen bouts being cancelled or postponed, the Promoter will endeavour to select another bout and notify entrants via social media channels. The Promotion may also run with a reduced total number of bouts. In this instance, a reduced Jackpot prize may be awarded should all other predictions accrue 5 points each. This will be decided at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or social media. It is each player’s sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date. Winners will be required to verify (with evidence satisfactory to the Promoter) their age, identity, residence and other requested verification information to the satisfaction of the Promoter before they are eligible to receive a prize.
- A maximum of 3 entries per household is permitted.
- In the case of duplicate entries (from the same person and email address) the earliest entry will be considered valid. All subsequent entries will be considered void.
- If any entrant is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of the Promoter, has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by the Promoter or cannot be contacted within five (5) Business Days (a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England when banks in London are open for business), the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under the Promotion) and award the prize to another participant, if applicable.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Under no circumstances can a user submit their entry manually via e-mail or direct messaging.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes, promotions or relevant boxing events beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
- any technical failures or unavailability of the British Boxing Blog website (www.britishboxingblog.com)
- obvious errors or omissions relating to the awarding of prizes; or
- for any act or default of any third-party supplier including without limitation errors relating to bouts.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of the Promotion including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the Promotion’s rules or terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes.
Terms and Conditions